We welcome submissions, not already published online or in print, related to “ridiculously good-looking letters” and illustrations, such as:
- Articles related to the business of calligraphy and hand lettering
- Studio tours – show us your creative space!
- Tutorials – lettering, illustrations, tips & tricks (videos & downloadable worksheets available are a plus!)
- Behind-the-scenes process of how you created your artwork step-by-step, including your thoughts and decisions as you worked through your design
- Lesson excerpts from a class you are teaching
- Reviews about a workshop you attended as a student
- Photos of your work for our Reader Gallery
- Creative work related to the issue’s theme
To submit your work for consideration in an upcoming issue, please visit our Submissions form!