Do you have articles, photos, tutorials, tips, tricks, or other amazing information you’d like to share with your fellow Calligraphy Crush readers?
Excellent! We’re excited!
We welcome your original artwork submissions, not already published online or in print, related to “ridiculously good-looking letters” and illustrations, such as:
- Articles related to the business of calligraphy and hand lettering – send us your pearls of wisdom, stories, check lists that make your biz buzz, etc.!
- Tutorials – lettering, illustrations, tips & tricks (downloadable worksheets and video are a HUGE plus!)
- Behind-the-scenes process of how you created your artwork step-by-step, including your thoughts and decisions as you worked through your design.
- Studio tours – we’d love a peak at your creative space!
- Lettering and Illustration Tips & Tricks you’ve discovered on your artistic journey that you would love to share with others!
- Lesson excerpts from a class you are teaching
- Reviews about a workshop you attended as a student
- Photos of your work for our Reader Gallery
- Creative work related to the issue’s theme (see our Call for Entries page for more details)
If you are submitting quotations or song lyrics that are not in the public domain, please provide proof that you have permission from the copyright owner to use the quote as an art piece for publication.
Questions? Please contact us!
Click the Go to Submission Form button below to fill out the form, upload your files, and submit your work for consideration!
And thank you for your patience as we carefully review all entries we receive. We will notify you if your entry is selected for an upcoming issue!