139 pages of Letter-tainment!
Our mission is to provide you with useful, inspiring, and entertaining content to help you succeed in your lettering journey and achieve your creative business goals!
Subscription: $47.99 for 4 issues
Single Issues: $14.99 each
You’ll be notified by the app to update your magazine when the smart phone version is ready!
- The amazing creativity of Dionne Christiansen (@nibandpixel)
- Kathy Milici’s Stunning Flourished Ukulele with Mama Milici’s Secret Sauce Recipe!
- Aileen Fretz’s (@plumecalligraphy) Instagram Styling Secrets
- How to Host an In-Store Calligraphy Event
- How Much Should I Practice
- Am I Ready to Teach?
- The In’s and Out’s of Styled Shoots
- A Video Tour of Erica McPhee’s Studio
- Ashley Bush Pen Maker Feature
- Suzanne Cunningham’s Baby Certificate How-To
- Inside Schin Loong’s new Calligraphic Drawing Book
- Tutorials: Pointed Pen Mandalas, iPad Lettering, Watercolor Crest, and Foundational Tutorials
- Tons of full color calligraphy images and videos
- Too much amazing content to list!
Do You Love Letters?
- Mesmerized watching videos of calligraphers demonstrate their lettering finesse and wonder how in the world they do it?
- Saving lots of lettering tutorials, calligraphy challenges, watercolor crests, and modern calligraphy to your Pinterest?
- A paper hoarder who appreciates pretty stationery, journaling, planners, and want to improve your handwriting to spice up your pages?
- Wanting to learn or improve your calligraphy skills so you can DIY certificates, gift tags, your wedding ensemble, albums, greeting cards, prints, and home decor?
- A professional calligrapher looking to learn business tactics to ensure your booked months in advance with calligraphy commissions?
Then it sounds like you are Crushing on Calligraphy like we are!
By and For Creatives
Calligraphy Crush is a quarterly digital magazine designed, written, and published by professional calligraphers for creatives who love calligraphy, handwriting, watercolors, and pen and ink illustration.
Artist Spotlights * Business & Best Practices * iPad Lettering * Studio Tours * Dip Pen * Brush Lettering * Watercolor Illustration * Journaling * Process How To’s * Tutorials * Readers’ Gallery * Tips, Tools & Techniques & more!
For Inspiration, How To’s, Find a Calligrapher, Calligraphy Products, Tools of the Trade, and more. See what’s new and what everyone is talking about in the lettering & calligraphy design world.